Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Our Qaiya is turning into two yo

Yes, today is Qaiya's birthday....
Qaiya is my cousin from my mom's young sister (my aunt). Quite confusing?oke just ignore it.
she is two years old now and she will get a young sister in this age because there is someone inside her mom's belly. Oh my goodness, we cannot wait to see a new member in our big family soon. We hope our new member will be a baby boy, aminn.

The theme of this birthday is pink and the birthday cake is Marsha and the bear. Each birthday invitation, my sister and I always get confused to choose the gift even we always fight at the toy store that attract many people's attention. I cannot tell what we give for her but we hope she likes it.
Oke, for saving this moment, as usual we take some pictures of us 
All of us
say 'aaaaaa'
The birthday girl with her sister (me) and her brother





Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu