Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Recipe Inspiration : Salad Buah

Hello everyone, in this post I would tell you something that I never share before. Yeah, it will be one of a procedure text that is recipe. Have I ever shared you about how to make something, like fruit salad or in Bahasa, 'salad buah' ? No, right. So it will be a new recipe from me to you, my blog readers. It is really easy to make and you will never forget its taste. Ahahaha...sorry for my lebayness. Oke, here we go!

INGREDIENT:

1. Cimory Yogurt (Plain)












2. Sirup Patung Kurnia













3. Mayonnaise (you can change it with your favorite one)


4. Condensed milk (recomended for this brand)

5. Cheddar Cheese
6. Pears










7. Grapes










8. Oranges









METHOD:

1. Chop the pears, grapes, and oranges into bite-sized pieces
2. Place all the fruits in a bowl
3. Pour the yogurt and the sirup patung kurnia based on how much the fruit is
4. Add a little the mayonnaise and the condensed milk
5. Pour some water into the bowl and add some ice cube
6. Grate the cheddar cheese on top
7. Enjoy your fruit salad :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu